Saturday, May 23, 2015

Useful Links

Something like Photoshop
Hey folks!

     It has been awhile. How have y'all been? Well us girls are doing fine here too. Moreover, I come to you today to introduce a site that I found when I needed something similar to photoshop. Now of course there is Adobe photoshop thingy but when I tried to make an account it was asking me for my credit card information, yet it was offering me a free trial from what I recall. Well I came across this decent and intriguing site that suited my needs: Pixlr Editor. Pixlr Editor is an online photo editor that does simple things for a quick fix and such. I came across this because for my current art exhibition, which was all photography, I needed something like photoshop to edit and distort some of my photos. This site saved me because I refused to give my credit info unless I was willing to constantly use Adobe Photoshop a lot (in which I have no need), or I was going to buy a who-knows-what $1000+ program just to edit nine pictures. Pixlr Editor came just in time. Plus, I did not need to do a lot of editing and distorting. It was more like putting a lot of filters to make my picture looks cool. Moreover, I think this is site will be useful to those who just need some quick fixes, distorts, filter, etc.

Here is the link so you can check it out:     http://apps.pixlr.com/editor/
I think y'all will like it.

Here are some pics:








Enjoy.

- Felicinda J.

No comments:

Post a Comment